• Replies: Replies 3,999
  • Views: Views 816,191
World Television Premier
Thackeray
31st March Sun 1 pm
Only on Colors Cineplex
W2P4HIH.jpg

Last edited:
I think Sony is testing waters for expanding its dubbed hollywood content library. Addition of hindi audio feed on Pix with premiere of few movies like Mummy, Harry Potter Series, Fast and Furious indicates push towards this direction.

Remember they had to buy rights for dubbed version separately for all of these, hope that they got good response during telecast of these on Max and Pix. Already Utsav Movies has charted a new course post exit from Free Dish, Wah and Anmol Cinema will follow suit.

I am quite certain that Sony will launch a urban centric fusion movie channel

Strangely all the promos of dubbed south indian movies which previously aired on the channel have been removed from Sony Max YouTube channel. Are they revamping programming strategy April onwards, will only Wah cater to dubbed south indian audience thereafter?

Strangely all the promos of dubbed south indian movies which previously aired on the channel have been removed from Sony Max YouTube channel. Are they revamping programming strategy April onwards, will only Wah cater to dubbed south indian audience thereafter?
Wah! Kya aacha news hai.

Already Utsav Movies has charted a new course post exit from Free Dish, Wah and Anmol Cinema will follow suit.
@dino29: I don't know what you were talking about the other day.
Maybe. But Neeraj Vyas has already said that 70% of SET Max's premieres this year will be South and 30% will be Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock