DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,999
  • Views: Views 816,370
Now the telecasting rights of some movies changed ...soon we can watch this change ...rights bagged by zee, star ,sony

Tere Naam-ZEE ( already showing )
Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Wanted-Zee( already showing )
Partner-Zee( already showing )
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony

Rockstar-Zee
Star Gold Select loses one of its favourite films. It has moved to &xplor HD.
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
A gain for Zee, a loss for Viacom18. They should be shown more often on TV. A couple of weeks ago I watched Vicky Donor and really connected with the movie. It's now one of my favourite Hindi comedies.
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Sony has lost its last major Akshay Kumar movie. Rowdy Rathore was a big part of the Sony library. The flop OUATIM Dobaara is the only other 2010s Akshay movie with Sony.
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Older Salman movies were bound to move from Star to Zee. Dabangg and Dabangg 2 will follow.
Heropanti-Zee
Another loss for Sony.
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Zee is crazy! :skd: Two of its most well-known comedies are now with the biggest South network.
Khoobsurat-Sony
Strange decision. This movie (the 2014 Fawad/Sonam/Ratna Pathak-starrer) is airing on &xplor HD tomorrow. If it goes to Sony I am confident it will never be shown at all.

Last edited:
Star Gold Select loses one of its favourite films. It has moved to &xplor HD.

A gain for Zee, a loss for Viacom18. They should be shown more often on TV. A couple of weeks ago I watched Vicky Donor and really connected with the movie.

Sony has lost its last major Akshay Kumar movie. Rowdy Rathore was a big part of the Sony library. The flop OUATIM Dobaara is the only other 2010s Akshay movie with Sony.

Older Salman movies were bound to move from Star to Zee. Dabangg and Dabangg 2 will follow.

Another loss for Sony.

Zee is crazy! :skd: Two of its most well-known comedies are now with the biggest South network.

Strange decision. This movie (the 2014 Fawad-starrer) is airing on &xplor HD tomorrow. If it goes to Sony I am confident it will never be shown at all.
Looks like Utv - Zee network deal not over
But these UTV movies not long term deal with Zee

Now the telecasting rights of some movies changed ...soon we can watch this change ...rights bagged by zee, star ,sony

Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony
This is gonna happen

Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony
Very difficult to digest the fact Rowdy Rathore and Heropanti are moving.

Koi Mil Gya-ZEE
Kaho Na Pyar Hai-Zee
Rockstar-Zee
Guru-Zee
Rowdy Rathore-Zee
Coktail-Zee
Vicky Donor-Zee
Heropanti-Zee
Koyla-Zee
Ready-Zee
Khatta Meetha-Zee
Bodyguard-Zee
Desi boyz-Star
Phir Hera Pheri- Sony
Welcome-Sony
Khoobsurat-Sony
Phir hera pheri with Sony are u kidding bro. Welcome is actually a welcome decision since it is coming to its original home

After Heropanti moving to Zee Sony will not have a single movie featuring Tiger Shroff. It will not be moving till 2021

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock