Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,947
Actually they went to special stb psychiatry clinic located at some hidden place where they cure its physical, emotional or mental problems. After much effort, he could not recover hence another stb was given to u.
May be you are right but after that I got another stb which is working properly and smoothly without any hanky-panky :lol:

May be you are right but after that I got another stb which is working properly and smoothly without any hanky-panky :lol:

There r some who don't believe in Ishq Mohabbat, Moh Maaya. Or may be he prefers to do work all seriously. Happy for u and take good care of "Machu Baba" by cleaning regularly + not letting others hurt him :)

There r some who don't believe in Ishq Mohabbat, Moh Maaya. Or may be he prefers to do work all seriously. Happy for u and take good care of "Machu Baba" by cleaning regularly + not letting others hurt him :)
Yes bro but with serious note we just forget the problem @Abhinav842 facing

Oh! So this new boy wooed others and swept them off the floor but got distracted himself too. Suggest u to get him married to machine of his choice be it boy or girl and request him to be focus on work thereafter. After marriage keep husband - wife closer but do not let them "mingle" to have offspring , keep something scheduled for recording in night so that they remain busy and keep box turned off when there is no signal which will be their sleeping pill. Thinking of other "protection" mechanisms and will share to help u later :)

An average member after reading this entire thread

vIxc8sZ.gif

OFF TOPIC:

@dino29 bro, after reading Ur love posts on how machines can fall in love and do romance.

Can u pls make a dedicated thread on LOVE and ROMANCE for humans. We can learn from expirenced members like you bro. :hehe::lol:

OFF TOPIC:

@dino29 bro, after reading Ur love posts on how machines can fall in love and do romance.

Can u pls make a dedicated thread on LOVE and ROMANCE for humans. We can learn from expirenced members like you bro. :hehe::lol:

I think i will stick to providing consultations to machines only, they r more faithful and do not lose temper easily , even if they do then heating up causes inconvenience only to themselves and they cool down soon while incase of humans "kaan ke neeche raaptaa" is an imminent danger. Also machines have not created differences or hatred among themselves which tends to make them easily compatible with each other by doing minor adjustments.

Above all they have to chose between limited options depending on where they r placed and "models" surrounding but human heart is more like dolaa re dolaa re these days. Too much tension , confusion hence i will stick to current job itself. If u want advice then ask ur stb, maybe it would have consulted with me before and knows all the secrets :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock