Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,955
That's why I love Tata Sky, they have really best customer service in DTH.
Yes I have taken screenshots and noted the Chat Reference ID
Good going bro but be sure they will replace your current box with digi card box, not with the same box as you have now.

Good going bro but be sure they will replace your current box with digi card box, not with the same box as you have now.
I hope so, but it depends on availability of box and I don't think they will have Old HD box with Card.

Last edited:
Ask ur box politely using machine language if this is as a result of falling in love? I think ur STB has an affair with some electronic device placed nearby and is just too fixated with its charm. This is causing it to malfunction as a result and to avoid reason becoming public it does not allow u to check system details as there alongside Status errors like " Signals from xyz r interfering with stb, this is causing it to function improperly" will be mentioned

I thought it was better to let u know this as technician might not know or feel awkward to let this truth out. Well Hollywood had already told long ago that this would happen but preventive steps were not taken. Would advice u to not keep stb on moving trolly as there is a risk of this couple running away during night when u r asleep :)

Last edited:
Technician came, checked the box, performed Master Reset, and then said that this is not an issue. When the issue persisted even after his efforts he said, user is not supposed to see system information, when I asked how can I see software ID he said what you will do with that when new software is released it will be automatically pushed to you.
Most of the time time he was explaining me that System Details is none of your business stay away from it.
He said that all new Card less boxes have the same thing and no one with card less box is able to see System Details. He said that even if he installs new box problem will remain same, as he have only Card less box.
Then I said him that I want new box with card, he said that it's not possible company is sending only new Panna Cardless box.
On 6 second blank screen he said that it's normal to take time as box is checking weather you are subscribed to that channel or not.

Long story short these problems are with ALL Technicolor HD Card Less boxes as technician confirmed and he was not able to do anything because Tata sky is sending only Card less boxes.

Last edited:
@dharma81 do u also have same issue that @Abhinav842 is facing ???..

Are you able to see system details ??? And does it take 6 seconds to change channels?
Yes bro same issue from my side.fully disappointed for my new connection.SW IS 102 .yesterday night i am setting changed in my tv and set-top box.but no improvement.already i am saw my sister house tatasky settop box channels quality is very good.this box is very dull of picture quality.

Yes bro same issue from my side.fully disappointed for my new connection.SW IS 102 .yesterday night i am setting changed in my tv and set-top box.but no improvement.already i am saw my sister house tatasky settop box channels quality is very good.this box is very dull of picture quality.

Apart from picture issue, can u see system details in settings , does it get hanged ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock