Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,948
Technician came, checked the box, performed Master Reset, and then said that this is not an issue. When the issue persisted even after his efforts he said, user is not supposed to see system information, when I asked how can I see software ID he said what you will do with that when new software is released it will be automatically pushed to you.
Most of the time time he was explaining me that System Details is none of your business stay away from it.
He said that all new Card less boxes have the same thing and no one with card less box is able to see System Details. He said that even if he installs new box problem will remain same, as he have only Card less box.
Then I said him that I want new box with card, he said that it's not possible company is sending only new Panna Cardless box.
On 6 second blank screen he said that it's normal to take time as box is checking weather you are subscribed to that channel or not.

Long story short these problems are with ALL Technicolor HD Card Less boxes as technician confirmed and he was not able to do anything because Tata sky is sending only Card less boxes.

Let me interpret what technician actually wanted to say - " We r currently providing these boxes only, as these r made of cheap chinese parts hence such small negligible issues crop up and as it hardly impacts tv viewing experience of subscribers hence one needs to avoid looking into it. If subscriber wants things at lower cost then he or she should accept average products, i cannot do much regarding this as company takes the call. "

In a nutshell as i have said many times, consumers need to take blame for wanting freebies or at lowest possible cost rather than chosing quality at affordable rate. Only solution is that dth companies should come up with different models of each type of box so that one can buy based on individual budget.

By the way did u ask him about the love affair theory put forward by me, lot of thinking and efforts went into cracking it but u r not taking it seriously :(

Technician came, checked the box, performed Master Reset, and then said that this is not an issue. When the issue persisted even after his efforts he said, user is not supposed to see system information, when I asked how can I see software ID he said what you will do with that when new software is released it will be automatically pushed to you.
Most of the time time he was explaining me that System Details is none of your business stay away from it.
He said that all new Card less boxes have the same thing and no one with card less box is able to see System Details. He said that even if he installs new box problem will remain same, as he have only Card less box.
Then I said him that I want new box with card, he said that it's not possible company is sending only new Panna Cardless box.
On 6 second blank screen he said that it's normal to take time as box is checking weather you are subscribed to that channel or not.

Long story short these problems are with ALL Technicolor HD Card Less boxes as technician confirmed and he was not able to do anything because Tata sky is sending only Card less boxes.
Same thing happened with me but I stick to my stand I said at that time I don’t want this faulty box give me digi card box or else I will sues you in consumer court then they replaced it but that too take 25 days for all these things to happened.

Same thing happened with me but I stick to my stand I said at that time I don’t want this faulty box give me digi card box or else I will sues you in consumer court then they replaced it but that too take 25 days for all these things to happened.
Did they took your STB for 25 days without replacement,

Let me interpret what technician actually wanted to say - " We r currently providing these boxes only, as these r made of cheap chinese parts hence such small negligible issues crop up and as it hardly impacts tv viewing experience of subscribers hence one needs to avoid looking into it. If subscriber wants things at lower cost then he or she should accept average products, i cannot do much regarding this as company takes the call. "

In a nutshell as i have said many times, consumers need to take blame for wanting freebies or at lowest possible cost rather than chosing quality at affordable rate. Only solution is that dth companies should come up with different models of each type of box so that one can buy based on individual budget.

By the way did u ask him about the love affair theory put forward by me, lot of thinking and efforts went into cracking it but u r not taking it seriously :(
You theory might me the correct one. Old SD STB was not good looking and relatively bigger in size so when my other electronic items saw this new slim good looking STB they fall in love with it.

You theory might me the correct one. Old SD STB was not good looking and relatively bigger in size so when my other electronic items saw this new slim good looking STB they fall in love with it.

Oh! So this new boy wooed others and swept them off the floor but got distracted himself too. Suggest u to get him married to machine of his choice be it boy or girl and request him to be focus on work thereafter. After marriage keep husband - wife closer but do not let them "mingle" to have offspring , keep something scheduled for recording in night so that they remain busy and keep box turned off when there is no signal which will be their sleeping pill. Thinking of other "protection" mechanisms and will share to help u later :)

After marriage keep husband - wife closer but do not let them "mingle" to have offspring

You get pleasure out of their sorrow. Why not allow the offspring so he might get a new box from the offspring.😂😂😂

keep something scheduled for recording in night so that they remain busy

You are truly evil..😨😨

Thinking of other "protection" mechanisms and will share to help u later

Don't tell him to put them in plastic covers. If you know what I mean.😆😆😆

Did you close your complaint @Abhinav842 bro? If no then don’t close it so they have to force fully satisfy you until you share OTP of closer of your complaint.

You get pleasure out of their sorrow. Why not allow the offspring so he might get a new box from the offspring.😂😂😂

You are truly evil..😨😨

Don't tell him to put them in plastic covers. If you know what I mean.😆😆😆

I am telling this as a caring person, there is possibility of offspring having some medical issues bcoz of stress or problems endured by parents. Also we have limited space at home to accommodate things or machines with feelings as the case here.

Anyways its upto landlord sir, if he allows then i am no one to object or interfere into. Please don't look at me as a wrong person, i feel depressed :) Bhalaai ka zamaana hi nahi rahaaa

When excitement gets out of control then one has to take precautions. Don't want others to wake up to weird noises or news channels to cover this as "Adhbhut, Avishwaniya, Akalpaniya (Unimaginable, Unbelievable and Unthinkable)". As i said landlord can let them have fun in alone time, i have no issues bcoz each one has freedom to live life happily.

No, no. They r machines afterall, putting in plastic will burn their "parts". I know of other solutions but let it be for some other day. Lot of R&D is required to come out with products for them. Please please do not try human solutions with them, nahi to shock lagaaa lagaa shock lagaa... Can happen

Last edited:
Yes they took my stb and they held it in their custody.

Actually they went to special stb psychiatry clinic located at some hidden place where they cure its physical, emotional or mental problems. After much effort, he could not recover hence another stb was given to u.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock