Bought a new ADTV connection

• Thread starter sbprem
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,613
Here is a snapshot. This is the UI present in the STB:
adtv_snapshot.jpg

I tried playing from my USB but it says unable to mount USB. CC tells this is not available that I can only record and play. But there is an option in the menu to play from USB. Any help on this?

I tried playing from my USB but it says unable to mount USB. CC tells this is not available that I can only record and play. But there is an option in the menu to play from USB. Any help on this?
Usb option is only available for recording and viewing those programs only bro.
And, congratulations for choosing Adtv.
Welcome to the club!

You can format your USB as FAT32 using your computer and then try. And remember, you have to choose the "Play from USB" option the first time your STB is on. If you don't choose it, and try "Play from USB" afterwards, it will say "Unable to mount". You need to reboot the STB to be able to play if you missed it during the start.

Usb option is only available for recording and viewing those programs only bro.
And, congratulations for choosing Adtv.
Welcome to the club!
This box allows to play the USB content too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock