Seeking Help Bought a new Sky + hd

• Thread starter Sky fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 10,306
Can we pick like this - some ala carte channels +HDAF + English movies add on
You can go for A la carte pack. But minimum charge for the same is 170 rs. But not sure about add-ons.

I dont know y my tata sky + cooling fan sleeps all the time,even when i records all the three channels together,i found fan sleeping problem even when the room temperature was 37°c..

Hi guys i want to know when will apps like youtube,netflix,sony liv,hot star will be available to tata sky plus hd users.

Hi guys i want to know when will apps like youtube,netflix,sony liv,hot star will be available to tata sky plus hd users.
Never unless they launch a new android box.

Hi i want to know how to use touch pad function on my tata sky plus transfer remote

Hi i want to know how to use touch pad function on my tata sky plus transfer remote
It was supposed to be enable on late 2016 with Evo12 software update but they never enabled it, because the software itself was a disaster. Now they reverted back the software to old Twilite UI. So no chances of enabling the touch pad in future also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock