Bought a New TATA sky Connection.

Shrey Nama

Reaction score
Ordered A Tata Sky HD connecton from Amazon in Rs 1650 today morning and installed in the evening. Here is the link TATASKY HD Set Top Box 1 Month Hindi Lite Pack: Amazon.in: Electronics. Just in case anyone wanted. Happy with the quality and services. But want to know some things.
1. How to refresh after pack change, any mobile no. for this.
2. I dont get any +1 channels.

Last edited:
Ordered A Tata Sky HD connecton from Amazon in Rs 1650 today morning and installed in the evening. Here is the link TATASKY HD Set Top Box 1 Month Hindi Lite Pack: Amazon.in: Electronics. Just in case anyone wanted. Happy with the quality and services. But want to know some things.
1. How to refresh after pack change, any mobile no. for this.
2. I dont get any +1 channels.

2 ways to refresh.
1. Misscall to 9040590405/8089280892
2. mytatasky. com and hit refresh there

Which was ur previous provider.How you rate the pic quality compare to old one.
I was using Hathway cable in delhi, but today morning all entertainment channels also blocked as many channels already blocked. I was planning for few days but waited for blackout, So orderes today.

But they are showing in hd versions but as soon as i changed my pack according to myself, they are not showing.
If you're using HD box then you'll get HD +1 channels of corresponding subscribed HD channels. But, if you subscribe to SD channels, you'll not get SD +1 channels on HD box. Example if you subscribe to Star plus HD then you'll get Star Plus HD +1 for free. But, if you subscribe to Star plus then you'll not get +1 channel. You'll have to subscribe to HD channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock