Bought D2H HD 2266 STB

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 11,720
For hd channels no issue bro in d2h, some sd channels quality only not good,

Tatasky hd channels pq is awesome bro, compare to sundirect & d2h (y)

For compare to 3 dth, best hd quality 1st tatasky, 2nd d2h & 3rd sundirect ;)
Then you didn't seen the HD Channels PQ on Airtel;):blush:

it's RF remote only bro
hmm ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

BTW welcome back Vicky my lovable Thambi ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I want u to moderate our posts hope soon it'll done

It's RF Thambi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It's not RF remote, IR is written in the stb which means it's Infra red version.
Model number is 2266-IR and not 2266-RF. Check the image in 1st post of this thread.

Last edited:
It's not RF remote, IR is written in the stb which means it's Infra red version.
Model number is 2266-IR and not 2266-RF. Check the image in 1st post of this thread.
Hmm .. but Vicky told remote working when turn on the wall also that's why I confirmed it might be a RF remote ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm .. but Vicky told remote working when turn on the wall also that's why I confirmed it might be a RF remote ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Remote can be of good quality but not RF. Videocon D2H has many varieties and this remote is universal also as can be seen from the documents images he uploaded, also the remote image is different from the RF remote, we get either universal or RF not both. STB will mention it with RF/IR in the end.
IR light bulb can also be seen in his remote image.

RF remote image - It is written RF in the remote itself.
kMqUupe.png

Last edited:
Remote can be of good quality but not RF. Videocon D2H has many varieties and this remote is universal also as can be seen from the documents images he uploaded, also the remote image is different from the RF remote, we get either universal or RF not both. STB will mention it with RF/IR in the end.
IR light bulb can also be seen in his remote image.

RF remote image - It is written RF in the remote itself.
kMqUupe.png
Awesome ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock