Good News Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 22,040
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siva congrats. i was shocked after seeing this thread, How much you have paid for tatasky new connection.

This is not the normal humax hevc box right? Technicolor humax hevc box? Do you find any issues that are mentioned in T51 humax hevc box?

This is not the normal humax hevc box right? Technicolor humax hevc box? Do you find any issues that are mentioned in T51 humax hevc box?

Technicolor and Humax are two different manufacturers, there is nothing as Technicolor Humax.
The one Siva bro got is the Technicolor HD STB.

There is no PQ issues in this box, some regional channels may have as issue may be from backend

Is this box of 86 series. My technician office told me that they will exchange humax for this series. But they're not telling the company name. Which company is 86 series. Should I exchange the box for sound issue in humax?

Is this box of 86 series. My technician office told me that they will exchange humax for this series. But they're not telling the company name. Which company is 86 series. Should I exchange the box for sound issue in humax?

86xx series is technicolor HD STB. The one which Siva bro has posted in 1st post. Are u getting free exchange ???

Yes because it is in warranty. But even in that box there is PQ issue in south regional channels know? If the audio issue persist even in the box then there is no use. Technician is not checking that in office. Only through activating we can check it he says.

Yes because it is in warranty. But even in that box there is PQ issue in south regional channels know? If the audio issue persist even in the box then there is no use. Technician is not checking that in office. Only through activating we can check it he says.

Doesnt he have a spare STB where he can check ??? Wait till other HD suers reply here, dont exchange without checking if its STB issue or Channel issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock