Bought Tatasky HD Transfer

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,moved from airtel and bought TS HD DVR box .Airtel guys are really pathetic and looting money .I was holding multi connection one box is hd dvr and another is hd plus .HD DVR started showing unable to read Hard disk error and airtel people told tat there is no hd dvr available for swap and i have to go for hd plus box which is literally looting .I had paid 4600 bucks for airtel dvr and now they replace it with jus 1800 bucks box .I argued with my tsm and he provided me hd dvr swap box and within a week replaced hd dvr also started showing unable to read error ,i was frustrated and asked atlst airtel internet tv upgrade but they have told tat box is not available in your area...y can't airtel launch a box without making it available all over tamilnadu..so i decided and disconnected my airtel connection and ordered tatasky hd dvr and everything was done in 1 hr... excellent service and happy with tatsky..tatasky hd dvr stb is of superb quality...pq same as airtel but audio quality slighly lower than airtel..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock