Breaking 1st: "Sahar 2" new FTA channel on ABS1 beam

Nice snaps shawl bro. :tup

Congrats bro. I think it is Apstar7 at 76east as you were struggling for that and I think catch one feed and it is sure that it is not ABS1 because this symbol rate is small and is feed from apstar ok ,I check Abs and no signal for his freq.

jenius-jatt said:
Congrats bro. I think it is Apstar7 at 76east as you were struggling for that and I think catch one feed and it is sure that it is not ABS1 because this symbol rate is small and is feed from apstar ok ,I check Abs and no signal for his freq.

Well I think u r right jatt bro...
There's a frequency on APstar 7 matching what I ve received on this channel.

But then it means, the MENA beam and 3.1 beam are different ( which carries all those HD channels, outdoor HD etc...) :wall

The last freq: of Apstar7 is 12745 H 2340 (DVB-S2/8PSK 5/6), So tell me is this freq: is DVB-S2 or DVB-S Mpeg-2 ? May be you also right that this freq.of new satellite ABS 1A at the same place,But no where any info. about this so I check it again on old Abs1 but freq: not working don't know as other all freq. have full signal.So I guess it from Apstar7 pl update if find any info. ok

Yes, I am getting this channel with good signal. I think it is from Apstar 7 MENA beam.

jenius-jatt said:
The last freq: of Apstar7 is 12745 H 2340 (DVB-S2/8PSK 5/6), So tell me is this freq: is DVB-S2 or DVB-S Mpeg-2 ? May be you also right that this freq.of new satellite ABS 1A at the same place,But no where any info. about this so I check it again on old Abs1 but freq: not working don't know as other all freq. have full signal.So I guess it from Apstar7 pl update if find any info. ok

How do I find out whether its dvbs2 or dvbs ?
Well, In all likelihood, this is from apstar7.

One more thing, sometimes I dont get the "safina" TP. Other times "europa plus tv" doesnt get tuned.
So I have to find a balance b/w all the TPs.

I wanna know what the the "3.1" beam o apstar7. Its still not clear if its the MENA beam or is a different beam. As there is no mention of this beam on any sat site.:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock