Breaking News TATA SKY planning to launch 1Tb box by august

anantisback

Reaction score
It's true guys,
Yesterday i went to CROMA store in mumbai.An executive told me that TATA SKY planning to launch 1Tb box by August 2011. Sky has already launched 1Tb DVR in England long time ago.Also he told me that cost of TATA SKY HD PLUS will then come down to Rs.2500

The Sky+HD 1TB box has one terabyte of personal storage and can store up to 240 hours of high definition (HD) television - that's four times more than our latest Sky+HD box. Plus, the increased memory size for Sky Anytime allows you to watch up to 100 hours of on demand HD content.

Like all our Sky+HD boxes you will also be able to access Sky's new TV on demand service* - and watch 3D TV with a 3D ready TV.

that's great news............
:clap:
thnx for sharing brother:friend:

now m :waiting:

soon we will have lots of hd channels as Star had already started HD feed next they will make ESPN STAR full time HD then ZEE will also enter this competition and we will have lots of HD channels.

TECHNOLOGY ALWAYS UPGRADES WITH DEMAND AND COMPETITION

yes....................also Customer Get More Services With Low Cost on competition :wave:

Hd competition Start In India :clapsmiley:

u know........dth sd box @ Rs.6990 [dishtv] when Launching in first time india now Only 699....Think about hd ! after Some Years Sd Box Gone with Crt Tv and Every house holder have Hd lcd With Hd box and when increase hd box sells sure Price down and one day we get hd Box in 999.......:clapsmiley:

so 1tb is not more guys?:D

hope ur news comes true............:waiting:

@ avid
Few yrs back we had computers with 40 Gb hd and 256 mb ram which seemed enough then but now we have 500 gb with 3gb ram and its gonna be bigger and better

For me 500GB is not enough
As I am recording HD movies, regularly I have to delete some..... :wallnalsirmarna:

^^^
o.m.g :eek:mg: its not enough for u.............

anyways am using tata sky+ recorder nd am happy with it:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock