• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

BSNL launched 4G services with VoLTE

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The report quoted Anumpan Shrivastava saying, “BSNL is launching 4G mobile services shortly and during the financial year 17-18 BSNL will introduce VoLTE.”
Shrivastava further said that the telco is already matching tariff by tariff, plan by plan with the private telcos.

However, the telco does not have 4G spectrum in Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kolkata.

Also, BSNL is in talks with private telecom operators Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio Infocomm for sharing its dark, or unused, optic fibre as part of its efforts to double its revenue from network sharing to about Rs 3,000 crore in 2017-18.

BSNL to soon launch 4G services with VoLTE: Report - ET Telecom

id_866

Registered
Reaction score
Very less people using bsnl sim card.why they investing such big amount for 4g.noone will jump to bsnl

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
if they give Free like Jio then 90% will jump to BSNL
free ka mal chalta hain boss...

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Moreover it is available in remote areas where no other operators available. @id_866 never misses a chance to blame / insult BSNL. May be they did something very bad with him!:unsure:o_O
Yes they are available in remote part but only those people knows how good their service is. Voice works but 20% of the time network remains down(No signal & Emergency calls only), 70% of the time bank OTP never reaches in time, 3G data service in those areas is a complete joke as they will give speed of 56 Kbps GPRS network not even 256 Kbps EDGE network(mobile will show G symbol instead of E for data). This is the true face of Digital India

Jithin91

Dream Expert
Reaction score
if they give Free like Jio then 90% will jump to BSNL
no chance for it bro.. Jio was a new network and it needed a base.
so it gave free data and voice.
BSNL already have a good customer base all over. No option for free

mgparmar18plus

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Nope I Am Using BSNL 3G From 5 Years.
It's Give 2 To 10 Mbps Speed.
Data Pack Are Also Good
(Rs. 333 For Daily Unlimited With 3GB FUP For 3 Months.)
In Past I Used Rs. 270 Data Pack For A Month With 10GB Data In BSNL.

But Only In My Area In Other Area Got Very Slow Speed And In 2G Network Area Data Connection Show "E"/EDGE Symbol But No Data Received.