Seeking Help Business Ideas

• Thread starter RK3394
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,217
Future is Digital, if you want to start a business go with Web Hosting, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, AdWords) and Software Solutions like AMS, CRM etc etc

Future is Digital, if you want to start a business go with Web Hosting, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, AdWords) and Software Solutions like AMS, CRM etc etc

Thanks, But i dont have much idea about all this.... I know Web Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital marketing, but how to go about it

Before starting any business I'll advise you to do a job. Experience the atmosphere, you'll learn lot of things there which will help you later in your business.

Btw here's a job

NqeDnE9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, But i dont have much idea about all this.... I know Web Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital marketing, but how to go about it
I don't have any idea about that but first register your business with Google Partners.

Then to make your business strong get Certification from Google and HubSpot. It's of no use but in business it's give you a strong edge. Am Google and HubSpot certified in AdWords, Analytics and Inbound. I got my job only on the basis of these 3 certifications.

Go for gift and other accessories shops :eek:k:

BTW getting suggestions from third persons like us won't help IMO, first you need to do ground work on your area where you are going to start analyze the market their and decide, most of them fail by not doing this

Best wishes from me

Chemist getting competition from online and offline.
Choose a product which you can sell online.
Tie up with Paytm or Flipkart as supplier.
Else create your own online store.
Go for online marketing to get visitors on the site.
Do not worry if you are not expert in these things.
Learn some basics, take help from others.
Start when you are confident.
Experience will make you expert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock