Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H?

They are adding HD channels based on customers demand only not adding all HD channels.

If they get a large request for a particular channel then that channel will be added.

That's what happened in Star Sports Select HD addition too..

By the way in the month of april HD channels will be added.

Did you get any concrete reference in addition of HD channels in the month of April? As per the data from Videocon they are not going to add any new HD channels till the end of June 2018. Not sure how many customers they are going to loose by that time but definitely it is a frustrating time for the people who had done long term recharges in Videocon and do not have any chance to move out of Videocon till the balance becomes 0.

Did you get any concrete reference in addition of HD channels in the month of April? As per the data from Videocon they are not going to add any new HD channels till the end of June 2018. Not sure how many customers they are going to loose by that time but definitely it is a frustrating time for the people who had done long term recharges in Videocon and do not have any chance to move out of Videocon till the balance becomes 0.
The statement saying no any channel addition till June 2018 is completely wrong.
From where do you got this information?
Can you kindly share with me?
CC does not know the name of the merging company also when I asked.
About saying of CC @RajKumar bro can give you info...:win:

When I asked about merger recently they told that they don't know anything about merger...:sleepy:

The statement saying no any channel addition till June 2018 is completely wrong.
From where do you got this information?
Can you kindly share with me?
CC does not know the name of the merging company also when I asked.
About saying of CC @RajKumar bro can give you info...:win:

When I asked about merger recently they told that they don't know anything about merger...:sleepy:

Vishnu, here is the source: Breaking News - Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Soon on D2h

Please open the link attached and look at the data provided by Videocon D2h on their site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock