Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H?

Hi Guy's, is it still worth to stick with D2H in waiting mode ?

Suggest 😟

My take on the same is that D2h will add channels definitely but when that it is the question.If you are missing badly the channels and can afford change now you can shift to TataSky the best option now with a rider it will cost you a bit. But if you can wait for say 3-4 months and see what D2h does in this period you can take a decision.I am also using Dishtv and have decided to wait for 3-4 months before taking a final decision to shift.Hope this helps.

Ho
My take on the same is that D2h will add channels definitely but when that it is the question.If you are missing badly the channels and can afford change now you can shift to TataSky the best option now with a rider it will cost you a bit. But if you can wait for say 3-4 months and see what D2h does in this period you can take a decision.I am also using Dishtv and have decided to wait for 3-4 months before taking a final decision to shift.Hope this helps.
Hoping in coming 2 3 months videocon will add Some sd & hd Channels

im in this kind of situation . i live in SL, my d2h balance due in december, i can manage my d2h account online ,if i wanna switch to airtel, then i have to realign the dish and find an Airtel HD stb from a good dealer. and i wont be able to manage airtel account online.i need Sonyten 2 HD , 3 HD, SonyEspn HD so bad. i dont know what to do .
Is it possible to pay online from sl?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock