Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H?

Vishnu bro plz update d2h list, I posted many times,u were offline,plz do it there,check the post there only,many changes pending there

Hi,
I wrote an e-mail to [email protected] by asking for not adding new HD channels in D2H platform and got a reply stating that the HD channels will be added based on the demand it seems. I am not sure how the demand will be analysed by d2h, probably they will analyse once all the subscribers moved to competitors platform. Since the day 1 Dish TV merger, Videocon took very lite on the customer demands and become worst day by day with outdated HD channels.

@dmaditati bro d2h is telling truth...

They suerly hears customers demand and add based on it...Sending a bunch of mail for channels by many customers really works...

We can use their twitter and facebook handle too....

@dmaditati bro d2h is telling truth...

They suerly hears customers demand and add based on it...Sending a bunch of mail for channels by many customers really works...

We can use their twitter and facebook handle too....
I think it is responsibility is with D2H it self , and it has to make sure customer should never regret saying "i made a mistake buying this product".

Do you think TS And Airtel is adding channel based on request only?

I feel in case of dth keeping channel up-to-date is also service.

Hi,
I wrote an e-mail to [email protected] by asking for not adding new HD channels in D2H platform and got a reply stating that the HD channels will be added based on the demand it seems. I am not sure how the demand will be analysed by d2h, probably they will analyse once all the subscribers moved to competitors platform. Since the day 1 Dish TV merger, Videocon took very lite on the customer demands and become worst day by day with outdated HD channels.

they kept telling the me same reply for like 100 times for a long time. :mad:
That's just an excuse

even on their fb they say ' you will see the channels very soon " bla bla
but soon never comes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dish tv have 67 hd channels
Videocon d2h 59 hd channels

videocon dth has only 37 hd channels in platinum hd package .ten1 hd charged extra . those who choose regional language only those hd regional channels would be added to 37 hd channels in maximum hd chjannels . where as in dish tv has only 51 hd channels only in max hd package . and tatasky has 72 hd channels in ultra hd package and 90 hd channels in platinum hd package and 96 hd channels in platinum south hd package . because of merger most channels are started removing from videocon as dish tv want there dish tv to be promoted more instead of also making videocon also sold . they have removed neo sports channels which is fine but to charge rs 90 extra for ten sports channels extra also for platinum hd package of rs 680 per month . also for new customers platinum hd package is 680+90 [ten sports channels }+57 [ten 1 hd ]=827 rs per month for new customers for maximum package and only 38 hd channels only .plus regional hd add on . if merged with dish tv they should have atleast 51 hd channels in maximum package . why different yardstick with videocon and dih tv when both are merged. this is injustice done to videocon customers . only dish tv customers are benefittted as customer care services of dish tv are done by service centres of videocon person only. also packages of dish tv are more good and flexible then videocon dth . ten sports are free in there 12 month cheaper hd combo packages gold club hd [old name popular] and platinum hd [old name max hd package ]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock