Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H?

Hello Friends,

I spoke to Videocon D2h customer care last night about adding Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD channels but there is no firm update from them on addition of these channels even after 3-4 months because the merge process is in the middle and they are not going add any new HD channels without the huge demand from customers. They are expecting customers to make a call to Videocon D2h by asking for addition of new HD channels, then the team of demand and survey team will analyse the demand and then they will make a decision it seems. According to me, all the existing DTH operators will face a lot of challenge from Jio Fiber, once it is launched in the month of March, all the DTH operators will face a music like how now the telecom operators are facing a music from Jio. Why should customer give a call and ask for an addition of a channel, they should analyse the customers based on the subscription and add the channels. For few minutes I felt nothing is happening and going to happen from Videocon D2h for sure. People who are desperate in seeing new HD channels in Videocon D2h platform will move away to other DTH operators for sure.

Hello Friends,

I spoke to Videocon D2h customer care last night about adding Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD channels but there is no firm update from them on addition of these channels even after 3-4 months because the merge process is in the middle and they are not going add any new HD channels without the huge demand from customers. They are expecting customers to make a call to Videocon D2h by asking for addition of new HD channels, then the team of demand and survey team will analyse the demand and then they will make a decision it seems. According to me, all the existing DTH operators will face a lot of challenge from Jio Fiber, once it is launched in the month of March, all the DTH operators will face a music like how now the telecom operators are facing a music from Jio. Why should customer give a call and ask for an addition of a channel, they should analyse the customers based on the subscription and add the channels. For few minutes I felt nothing is happening and going to happen from Videocon D2h for sure. People who are desperate in seeing new HD channels in Videocon D2h platform will move away to other DTH operators for sure.
Sure bro,I will move on right time,if Jio fibre arrives then bonus for me

Hello Friends,

They will only add channels which give them money and which adheres to their demands.If they would have analyzed the demand many important channels are missing what do you think there is no demand for it.Their business is profitable and other things are on active window:);).

Last edited:
true guys. all they care is demand for channels .
best example is Star Sports select HD 1 & 2 , English premier league is only exclusive on those two channels and they didnt add them on launch day and so many football fans moved to other dth. and then 3 weeks later only d2h added those channels. they saw customers moving to other dth

im a big fan of sports , i knew d2h would take time to add sony hd sports channels
sonyespn hd released 2years ago and still pending

Day by day list increase d2h is adding only shopping channels in 3 -5 salots

They are adding HD channels based on customers demand only not adding all HD channels.

If they get a large request for a particular channel then that channel will be added.

That's what happened in Star Sports Select HD addition too..

By the way in the month of april HD channels will be added.

They are added Naaptol HD before, later they removed it . Do you think they added it because of customers demand...?
Naaptol HD was added before the merger announcement as per me...
From the start of merger process they are only hearing customer demand.
They added Fox life HD,TLC HD world,Star movies select HD,AXN HD without customers request.
The customers were bashing them through the twitter completely for not adding Star sports select HD channels... That's why they added SSS HD channels asap!

The merger changed the life of d2h users...☹️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock