Seeking Help C04 error message on certain channels

vincy.b

Reaction score
Hi,
I have added the Mega English & Mega Sports addons onto my pack, however, some of the channels from these add ons are giving a C04 error message. Also noticed that I get the same error message from the BST packs as well. Any one else facing with this issue??

Call to CC
I did and they logged a complaint for the technician to come and rectify the issue. The technician came and said that there was nothing wrong with my set top box or my account because when I add those channels individually I don't get this error. He said this issue has to be rectified by the 'back-end' team since the channels on these addons have not been mapped properly. Unfortunately, the CC does not understand this and when I get back to them, they again suggest a technician visit.

I too got this problem and they suggested a technician visit to us as well. Did you get any solution to this problem?

But I don't understand one thing is why should we pay for the problem which might be from their side.

Try service start command by calling Toll free number from your rtn

The same issue I'm facing dishtv I'm add discovery hd bouquet but not get animal Planet hd somany times call cc they don't understand it and says be have arrange a technician

Try service start command by calling Toll free number from your rtn

Did that too.. They told they even refreshed it in their systems.. They are telling technician visit is a must to know what exactly is the problem.. Which I felt is a waste because we have to pay for the technician even if it's their waste. So I called the technician from our local place he is telling set top box is gone better scrap it and buy new. C04 error is for that reason he is telling

Last edited:
The same issue I'm facing dishtv I'm add discovery hd bouquet but not get animal Planet hd somany times call cc they don't understand it and says be have arrange a technician
Better call any technician whom you know first and then take any decision.. I'm not telling all do it for money.. But few are just doing for earning extra money

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock