• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Cable gone TS Zingalala on !

multi

Registered
Reaction score
blame it on Trai's recent rule & whole circus for changing your monthly package & what not.

I was having GTPL SD cable from few years & they just throw custom/curated packs & showed tantrum for choosing own packs. I asked HD upgrade & told HD STB cost 2000/- and there were only 2 HD packs either take it or leave it.

finally decided after going through many threads of DreamDTH, I jumped on TataSky HD.

first I thought to go through Amazon but TS website itself decrease the price of HD STB to 1600/- so decided to go through the official site. I tried to do miss call on official new connection number but stupid true caller blocked the call center call & after frustrating for that block-unblock game, I ordered it on the website with 1 month HD pack.

cost :- 1600(HD STB) + 505 (1 month Family kids HD pack)=2105/-

order at 11.56 am & got a call from within 10 min & in next 10 min installation guy was at home. The technician was super skilled & done installation very fast & quite gentle with all things. He gave all the necessary answers which all family members asked as it's 1st DTH for us.

it's new cardless "technicolor HD STB"

I have LG 43 inch 4K UHD & was watching previously cable SD channels & was okay with but jumping from SD to HD quality -wow !!!

few members complained about SD & HD channels PQ , I put my opinion that it will depend on broadcaster & that channel also.
although I found it differ from channel to channel & if you have not HD option on that channel you have to accept it as it is.

few snaps .

foxlife HD

foxlife SD

STB box info

I downloaded the TS android app, did recharged with min 20/- amount for add on a few channels, it took about little time to understand & voila it worked smoothly.

just offtopic I wish every government department or Pvt service providers work the way TS DTH service work, if it happens we will be a real superpowers like Japan or other.

Basil

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
Congrats Bro :tup:

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats @multi for new TS connection.👍

just offtopic I wish every government department or Pvt service providers work the way TS DTH service work, if it happens we will be a real superpowers like Japan or other.
This won't be happening anytime soon, unfortunately. 😭😤

veejay

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to TS family enjoy your viewing