Cable or DTH ? Which is better after the implementation of TRAI's New Rules For Cable & DTH ?

Go with DTH, after new TRAI rules you will get real freedom to choose what you pay only in DTH.
How much we need to pay for one day?
For price of one day just divide the given price of that channel with 30, like Star Plus - 22.42, for 1 day 22.42/30.
Please explain briefly about lock in period.
The Lock in period is the time during which you can't drop any pack or channel. On Tata Sky there is 0 day lock in period that means you can drop any channel or pack same day it's added. On Airtel also there is one Zero day lock in period. @Choco7905 bro knows more about Airtel DTH.

Last edited:
Now I am getting more channels at 340/ month in siti cable. I get sony zee star tv18, Disney, discovery, epic and all free channels at only 340. So cable network good package but I can't change pack any time, I have to go local distributor for paying monthly pack price because it is not online payment option

On Airtel I think there is one day lock in period which means if you add any channel today you have to wait till tomorrow to drop it. @Choco7905 bro knows more about Airtel DTH.
:no2::no2::no2:

There's no lock in period on Airtel too except for Service Channels(1day lock)

Dth is better choice after trai rule implemented. In dth tatasky has all channels and broadcaster bouquet so one can easily make own pack and also one thing is good about tatasky is that it’s app and website is fully functioning for their subscribers. One more thing about tatasky is that lock in period of single channel and broadcaster bouquet is 0 day. One can add channel and bouquet and remove it at same time. Customer care of tatasky is also up to mark. Beside tatasky Airtel is good but dish and d2h is not up to the mark don’t know about sun and independent tv is worst dth of decade.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock