Seeking Help Cal comp Hd box audio issue

• Thread starter Nagesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,461
I don't remember if AV cable is supported on calcomp box. If it's supported, can you try with that and see how it behaves.

Technician checked with av cable also ..no difference .Pq quality looks 576p resolution with av cable.

Then u will get compressed audio. low volume
Airtel doesn't compress the Audio. They didn't implement the HEVC format yet. Only the boxes support it. Even my Flextronics box is HEVC enabled, and I get excellent raw audio on the HD channels.

i read old threads @Siva bro technicolor box also having same problem. airtel :mad::wall::wall:

Annotation-2019-06-13-185423.jpg

i read old threads @Siva bro technicolor box also having same problem. airtel :mad::wall::wall:

Annotation-2019-06-13-185423.jpg
Is it a issue?
If you've HT then it'll be perfect. If you want same audio level then change audio settings to DD in your STB & pair your TV remote with airtel remote. After this you'll receive high audio on HD channels.

I don't have HT . I changed setting to DD there is no difference. I need to press volume up down buttons whenever I change HD To SD channels.

I assuming it is an issue. Because I have another connection (Airtel) with flextronics hd box .in that box no HD SD sound differences. (same TV )
Is it a issue?
If you've HT then it'll be perfect. If you want same audio level then change audio settings to DD in your STB & pair your TV remote with airtel remote. After this you'll receive high audio on HD channels.

Last edited:
I don't have HT . I changed setting to DD there is no difference. I need to press volume up down buttons whenever I change HD To SD channels.

I assuming it is an issue. Because I have another connection (Airtel) with flextronics hd box .in that box no HD SD sound differences. (same TV )
Naah! This doesn't happens. When STB audio is set to DD/DD+ then audio will be louder & good on HD channels. I've checked this myself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock