Campaign for janam tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tatasky user in kerala i will call sundirect customer care for adding janam tv . Because all other news channels in kerala blindily supporting pinarayi vijayans left ajenda in sabarimala issue they not cares about devotees

Waste channel
Its a useful channel, real waste channels in kerala is goodness tv,shalom tv,harvest tv,powervision e it doesnt offer any good content to malayalee viewerss.this crape channe waste transponder space of dths

Its a useful channel, real waste channels in kerala is goodness tv,shalom tv,harvest tv,powervision e it doesnt offer any good content to malayalee viewerss.this crape channe waste transponder space of dths

Bro, you are insulting the religious feelings of a part of kerala community. And beware that it's a criminal offence.

Those Christian devotional channels may be unwanted for you, but there are viewers for those channels. Moreover those channels pay carriage fee to the DTH platforms for carrying them on board. Whereas, your favourite channel Janam hasn't taken initiative to pay carriage fee to SunDirect.

Bro, you are insulting the religious feelings of a part of kerala community. And beware that it's a criminal offence.

Those Christian devotional channels may be unwanted for you, but there are viewers for those channels. Moreover those channels pay carriage fee to the DTH platforms for carrying them on board. Whereas, your favourite channel Janam hasn't taken initiative to pay carriage fee to SunDirect.
i don,t tried to hurt christhians i said those channels are the waste malayalam channels comparing to all other.

Its the channel to pay carriage fee and get added on the dth platform.
If Janam wants themselves to be on SUN, they should approach SUN.
I think the Sabarimala reporting is the trigger. But the protesters should push Janam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock