Can a LCO recieve feeds from Multiple MSO ?

sathishbabu4u

Contributor
Reaction score

My LCO showing SCV analogue in 2nd Band (S band) and Arasu analogue in the 3rd band. (UHF band).

I am not sure how he is doing in Analog. But it is possible in Digital Cable. He can send the signals from more than one MSO in the same cable. But the customer will receive signals from only one MSO to which he subscribed.

sathishbabu4u said:

My LCO showing SCV analogue in 2nd Band (S band) and Arasu analogue in the 3rd band. (UHF band).

Arasu analogue for additional channels? With UHF band gone, do you get Vijay Tv, Vendhar tv and news channels etc?

sathishbabu4u said:

yes. he can. even my LCO was doing the same, he receives the channels digitally from TCCL and multiplexes those channels to the existing MSO cable where there are free slots, scv currently has a lot of free slots in UHF band. I came to know this only during power cut and restore, where i was getting TCCL STB logo with Digital LCN number displayed temporarily and later the channel came in. with this he can retain the customers who have purchased SCV STB along with addiotional channels for the analogue customers without moving completely to a new MSO.

HOUSE-MD said:
Arasu analogue for additional channels? With UHF band gone, do you get Vijay Tv, Vendhar tv and news channels etc?

My LCO giving vijay tv in the 1st band from SCV STB.
Am getting KTV , Movies Now, AXN, Isaiaruvi, chutti tv in 2 places. (scv in S band and from Arasu in UHF).
1st band - 10 channels , my LCO provides from STB (some from Arasu STB and some from SCV STB), Vijay, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Madha, TTD, Polimer, Polimer News,Sankara etc..

Satvijay said:
yes. he can. even my LCO was doing the same, he receives the channels digitally from TCCL and multiplexes those channels to the existing MSO cable where there are free slots, scv currently has a lot of free slots in UHF band. I came to know this only during power cut and restore, where i was getting TCCL STB logo with Digital LCN number displayed temporarily and later the channel came in. with this he can retain the customers who have purchased SCV STB along with addiotional channels for the analogue customers without moving completely to a new MSO.

Exactly Correct.
Whenever there is a cut from particular MSO,then only we are able to find some channels will switch off and some channels will come as usual.

My MSO trying to get some pay channels from Arasu (Sony SIX, Colors, Star movies, Star World etc) and also to ful fill SUn network from SCV itself in the prime band. Arasu giving SUN Network channels in the UHF band.

sathishbabu4u said:
My LCO giving vijay tv in the 1st band from SCV STB.
Am getting KTV , Movies Now, AXN, Isaiaruvi, chutti tv in 2 places. (scv in S band and from Arasu in UHF).
1st band - 10 channels , my LCO provides from STB (some from Arasu STB and some from SCV STB), Vijay, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Madha, TTD, Polimer, Polimer News,Sankara etc..

So he provides around 6 prime channels from Arasu "Vijay, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Polimer, Polimer News".

Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Polimer, Polimer News are a good addition (more channels means more choices for news, music and other entertainment programs).

Excellent effort from an LCO.

HOUSE-MD said:
So he provides around 6 prime channels from Arasu "Vijay, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Polimer, Polimer News".

Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, star sports 1, Polimer, Polimer News are a good addition (more channels means more choices for news, music and other entertainment programs).

Excellent effort from an LCO.

Star sports 1 , Vijay , from SCV STB
Polimier, Polimer news, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, madha, Sankara, TDD from Arasu STB.

I need one more sports channel, but my LCO not providing that.. My LCO told , he going to add 5 more channels in 2 months, after that he will give 2 sports channels.. waiting for that..
My LCO collecting 100rs./month

sathishbabu4u said:
Star sports 1 , Vijay , from SCV STB
Polimier, Polimer news, Puthiyathalamurai, puthuyugam, madha, Sankara, TDD from Arasu STB.

I need one more sports channel, but my LCO not providing that.. My LCO told , he going to add 5 more channels in 2 months, after that he will give 2 sports channels.. waiting for that..
My LCO collecting 100rs./month

If he add's more sports channels and eng movie channels like HBO, Star movies and star movies action then the list looks complete, no need to move to an STB for most people. :tup

HOUSE-MD said:
If he add's more sports channels and eng movie channels like HBO, Star movies and star movies action then the list looks complete, no need to move to an STB for most people. :tup

Actually my LCO started giving english movies channels, but none from my area interested in that one.. And also, already we have Movies now, AXN, Star movies, Star world .
Most of them from my area wants more tamil channels, and religious channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock