Can i discontinue long term pack?

Karthik.

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought long term pack bronze sports south in RDTV. Its is valid till may 2018.
Can i discontinue that now? Will i get refund?
I subscribed in april 2017. Was given 12 months + 2months free. Pls help.

No bro not possible. However if you are willing to accept loss then you can discontinue or change. But, kindly note there will be zero refund or in other words no refund.

If you already recharged ur Reliance Digital then stick to it till may 2018 :)

Yeah ok. I will keep it. Giving very less channels. And that too removed some sony channels today frm my pack.
mix,max2,yay & BBC earth only available in max hd pack now!

Only d2h LTR provides additional balance.
For example: If a monthly ₹450/M package is recharged for 12M (₹5400) and 30 days extra was given by d2h. So your balance will be ₹5850. If you want to continue with the pack, you'll get 13 months validity. But you can also upgrade/downgrade anytime. No other DTH provides this flexibility.
Note: It's a little off-section.

But
For example: If a monthly ₹450/M package is recharged for 12M (₹5400) and 30 days extra was given by d2h. So your balance will be ₹5850. If you want to continue with the pack, you'll get 13 months validity. But you can also upgrade/downgrade anytime. No other DTH provides this flexibility.
Very informative.. Thank you

However, still u can't get full amount refund. Anyways, I think Karthik bro should continue watching Big TV till recharhe date. It will be best option for now.

Yeah ok. I will keep it. Giving very less channels. And that too removed some sony channels today frm my pack.
mix,max2,yay & BBC earth only available in max hd pack now!
Are you HD subscriber or you have SD box?

However, still u can't get full amount refund. Anyways, I think Karthik bro should continue watching Big TV till recharhe date. It will be best option for now.
Yes. So this is one problem of long term pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock