Seeking Help Can I get Kalaingar group channels in 6 feet dish?

ashok.dishtv

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear friends, can I get Kalaingar group channels from 66 degree c band using 6 feet Dish, someone said these channels will works only on 8 feet or more...

Dear friends, can I get Kalaingar group channels from 66 degree c band using 6 feet Dish, someone said these channels will works only on 8 feet or more...
You will definitely receive all Kalaingar Channels in 6 Feet dish. Sometimes it depends on location. In My Punjab I receive Easily without any signals issues.

But my friend said, signals will drop during rainy seasons ( not rainfall effect)

Iam using solid 6069 stb iam planing to move c band my box support cband or not friends........?

Iam enable to get kalaignar tp in is17 i tried my best, give any tips friends

according to Satbeams website, The recommended dish size for IS17 is 230cm. What you have is 180cm dish. As @[U]sskarnold[/U] said, lnb needs better placement, real fine tuning. Fine tune in terms of skew, fine tune for F/D ratio or the placement of LNB in the scalar ring. This is because, in 6ft you get marginal signal and best tuned setup only can get you the real signal with lowest possible noise.
Further, You have to be sure that the dish is not badly handled, is not damaged and reflection from all sides of the dish points to lnb. [If you had ever lifted the dish by its leaf to move, the shape may not remain as intended cut spherical.
Further more, As the Frequency of the Tp is lower and lower, towards 3700MHz, the dish size requirement matters more tightly when our dishes are already smaller from recommended. So you may get the TP 4015V and other 4000+ Mhz but not get 3700, 3800Mhz Tps even if we are are pointing to that satellite. I didn't get lower frequency TPs in my 6ft dish, a week back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock