Seeking Help can i install dd free dish in my existing dish tv antena

rajib022

Reaction score
Dear friends, I am new here, I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. I have a question.
I am Dish TV customer. Can i install dd free dish in my existing Dish TV antenna? Can i see both Dish TV signal and DD free dish Signal in a single antenna, I know- I need to buy a DD free dish set top box, but before I buy- I want to make sure that I can watch both signal by a single antenna.
Please Help me.......

Just buy a 2 way out Ku-LNB and wire. Install it on ur current Dish antenna. Connect one wire to Dish TV box and connect the 2nd wire to DD Free Dish Set Top Box. You can watch both at the same time on same dish antenna.

yes use fta set top box only don't alignment dish postion

yes use fta set top box only don't alignment dish postion
u mean- I should not touch Dish TV antenna ? then how DD free dish frequency will be set- is it automatic set by fta set top box ?

I am Dish TV customer. Can i install dd free dish in my existing Dish TV antenna? Can i see both Dish TV signal and DD free dish Signal in a single antenna, I know- I need to buy a DD free dish set top box, but before I buy- I want to make sure that I can watch both signal by a single antenna.
Please Help me.......
Please Help me.......
Please Help me.......
Yes you can

Just buy a 2 way out Ku-LNB and wire. Install it on ur current Dish antenna. Connect one wire to Dish TV box and connect the 2nd wire to DD Free Dish Set Top Box. You can watch both at the same time on same dish antenna.
can u give some good company stb name?

Bro, why you want to spend money on new STB,just do unique recharge of Rs1179 on existing Dish TV and subsribe to 3 years FTA channel pack from DishTV,you need not pay any money for 3 years

Bro, why you want to spend money on new STB,just do unique recharge of Rs1179 on existing Dish TV and subsribe to 3 years FTA channel pack from DishTV,you need not pay any money for 3 years
Maybe he wants to watch cricket matches and don't want to pay 40rs for it .

Please Help me.......

Yes you can watch fra stb . Go for pagaria 6060 or 5050

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock