Seeking Help Can I transfer My balance

Reaction score
Hi friends please help me now i am using Dish Tv Set Of box D- 6005 HD and also i have Dish tv new Set of box Nxt HD box i wanna start my new box Nxt HD. Can i transfer my D-6005 HD box balance to Nxt HD box ? If yes please tell me all process

Hi friends please help me now i am using Dish Tv Set Of box D- 6005 HD and also i have Dish tv new Set of box Nxt HD box i wanna start my new box Nxt HD. Can i transfer my D-6005 HD box balance to Nxt HD box ? If yes please tell me all process
How did u get that NXT Box?is it activated vth some other v.c num? if u close your account and return your STB to dishtv then u can transfer your balance to some other v.c.

How did u get that NXT Box?is it activated vth some other v.c num? if u close your account and return your STB to dishtv then u can transfer your balance to some other v.c.
I bought this box from my friend. I called to dish tv cc but he told me that I can't return box.

Try this remove your old viewing card and put into the nxt box some time it will be work
It's not possible. Dish TV NXT boxes do not have any place to insert smart card because they are cardless boxes. Moreover, it is not possible now to transfer the balance from one VC to any other vC

Can I withdraw my dishtv balance if I don't want to watch dishtv & move to other operator?

Why r u moving other operator & which DTH operator u have wanted to move ? BDY you can't withdraw DishTV account balance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock