Seeking Help can not view any channel, please help...

rajib022

Reaction score
Hello friends, my self rajib is from kolkata. SInce yesterday 5.10 pm I can not view any dish tv channel , so need urgent help from u to save Rs 200 (technician charge). My switch off date is 24-03-2020.
Yesterday 1pm- 2pm it was very heavy thunderstorm & cats-dogs rain in this area. But I was able to view all channels from 4pm to 5pm. Suddenly at 5.10 pm- it was showing 301 error, signal not found. But there was no cloud or rain anything at that time. I contacted to cc- they asked to check all the wire put on & off, signal cable correctly plugged on. At last suggest me to visit technician of Rs 200- which I can not bear at this time. I am attaching some pics for ur help. My stb is a Dish plus SD, mpeg 4, model no. is:- D-4005 iS, and make is- Zenega, Please help...

Last edited:
did u found any changes in antenna position? make sure cable connector pins fitted tightly....and antenna also.try to slightly adjust antenna up/down while checking signal levels.

did u found any changes in antenna position? make sure cable connector pins fitted tightly....and antenna also.try to slightly adjust antenna up/down while checking signal levels.[/QUOTE]
i chekd all, connector is tightly adjusted, infact myself did tight again, cant do it up/ down, very heavily fitted tightly..

yes you can. do one thing check at your neighbor there is any dishtv install and c LNB possition

Adjust your antenna a bit.
Thats the only thing if has fault a normal customer can repair
Other than that that i think u have to call technician.

do one thing, check dishtv image in google you will c correct screw position of dish and you can change accordingly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock