• Thread starter REY619
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 10,721
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikram said:
we sent your account refreshing request to dish tv and give u transction id,
Today We Discussion Your Issue With dish Tv team Member They Reply "Hd Channels not Start With Refreshing Process, in Hd Stb dish tv Provide dual Lnb [Monoblock Lnb] Coz Hd Channel on other satellite Asiasat @100 Degree,
So Confirm First Which Lnb You r Using, if you r using Signal lnb on Hd Box, Send a Compliant To dishtv for Change Your Lnb or Contact to Dealer For Change Lnb"
b67bqx.jpg

It's single LNB, which is provided by default with the set top box.

But the problem is not with HD channels, even the normal channels are not showing. But 4 days ago, all was fine.

"It's single LNB, which is provided by default with the set top box."

No Sir this is Wrong, dishtv Provide dual or monoblock lnb for hd subscriber/stb without no any extra cost,Complaint to dishtv, maybe dealer change the lnb or channels tp changes in last four days, So first Step "Change Lnb"

I got my TruHD connection in August 2010, at that time single LNB were provided..

Anyway thanks for the help, I will try asking them.

Welcome :dance3:! Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all Dth :up: ,

why dual LNB required......... :smiley-shocked028:

bcoz some hd channel and sd channel on nss @ 95E and also dishtv new tp on ASIASAT 5 @ 100E,mostly hd channel on it and sd channel on nss ,so in monoblock lnb customer get both satellite signal with one dish in stb,:p, we can say it 2 in one,

Below are news from asiasat :

Dishtv Launches New DTH HD Bouquet on AsiaSat 5@100E

Dishtv, India's largest Direct-to-Home (DTH) operator, has launched a new bouquet of 30 HD channels on its AsiaSat 5 platform. With the additional Ku-band transponders acquired on AsiaSat 5, Dishtv is now providing the largest HD channel portfolio in India, offering its subscribers the widest selection of HDTV channels.

Dishtv's enhanced HD offerings on AsiaSat 5, branded under the Dish TruHD package, include Zee TV HD, Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinema, Zee Cafe, Zee Studio, Zee Bangla, Zee Talkies, and many international channels from around the world.

Dishtv is expected to launch more region specific content and premium services on the AsiaSat 5 platform to strengthen its unique offering to subscribers.

Dishtv is a part of India’s largest media conglomerate Zee Group. From its various television platforms it offers 267 channels in standard definition and 30 channels in high definition to over 10 million subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock