Can someone post a review of tccl android set top box?

Sid abhimanyu

Reaction score
I'm recently planning to buy a new cable set top box as a substitute for my Videocon HD DTH. I'm stuck between TCCL and vk digital. Both are similar in no. of channels, package price, etc. But Tccl is marketing as giving an android set top box. I've seen reviews of vk digital, it looks good too. But does the android box of tccl has advantage compared to vk? Could someone post a review of tccl android set top box?

Why not airtel internet tv which is also an android box?

Hi.... we have been using TCCL for thr past 3 months. We are utterly disappointed with service rendered. The operators are always very prompt in getting their payments but have never been prompt when there is problem with the network. 2 weeks back, i had called them early in the morning to get one of their technicians to come over for servicing. Apparently, the "technicians" were to reach my home (which is 10 min away from the office) immediately but we were without that network for almost the entire day. When i had walked over the office to see what was happening- that lady operator had told me thats how they work. They only have that much of manpower and we should not expect them to be professional. What the heck! If TCCL is unable to provide professional customer service, why didnt they brief their potential customers on their lame rules and regulations?? All they did was to do sweet talking. For all my queries, they were saying "yes mam". Such ridiculous attitude. Before the installation, the guys who were working on the installation were never professional. All they were looking forward for was that "payment". Trust me.... i have tried calling the boss many times but not once was there a reply from him. I am looking forward for a full refund and am going to switch to another professional network.
The people who are working there arent educated and their speech pattern amuses me!

As a foreigner.... who has been paying promptly, my kids and i have been without the network for almost 2 entire days and not being able to contact the mobile numbers and the landline number is Just So Annoying.
A very disappointed customer!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock