Seeking Help Can You Tell That Hollywood Horror Movie Name?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I'm trying to recall a English horror movie but I'm unable to remember it. Please help me in finding the movie.

It was a Hollywood (might be. It was an English movie) thriller/horror movie which I watched approx. 10 years back. I don't know how old the movie is. But it was not a classic movie.

In the movie, some people were participating some kind of reality or game show in a building and that building was full of ghosts/monsters. It was NOT like a live shooting movie with handy cameras.

Each floor was having one ghost/monster kept in lifts or cages and the cast was facing and fighting with them in every floor.

I can also remember that a man and his staff (2-3 girls) were watching the cast from some other room and I think they were manually releasing the ghosts/monsters on all floors.

At last the whole building collapse. I remember there was some thing happened and the whole city or may be the whole world vanished in the end.

It was a very good movie and I want to watch it again.

Last edited:
Here's the issue. Most Horror movies are B grade ones which are not main stream. If the movie you watched was also a B movie then only a horror freak can help you out. I have watched a hell lot of movies and can't remember which movie this is. You've said that you watched it 10 years back so was it a new movie back then or a classic one?

The closest movie that i can relate to this description of yours is Devil.
Can also be Grave Encounters, REC, 1408 or Cabin in the woods. These are some movies that come to my mind.

Last edited:
Here's the issue. Most Horror movies are B grade ones which are not main stream. If the movie you watched was also a B movie then only a horror freak can help you out. I have watched a hell lot of movies and can't remember which movie this is. You've said that you watched it 10 years back so was it a new movie back then or a classic one?

I don't know but as far as I remember it was not a very old movie definitely not a classic one.

The closest movie that i can relate to this description of yours is Devil.
Can also be Grave Encounters, REC, 1408 or Cabin in the woods. These are some movies that come to my mind.

Sorry but none of them was the one I'm looking for.

I think you are talking about 13 ghosts??

Not at all. 13 ghosts is a new movie and nowhere stands in front of the movie I watched. I didn't find anything horror or thriller in 13 ghosts movie.

Are u referring to House Of Wax or Friday The 13th?

No.

Thanks guys for your replies. I really appreciate it.

I think the movie was not a popular or official hollywood movie. It might be a movie from some other country in English.

I'll highly appreciate if other people also share their suggestions.

PS: I have added some more information in main post.

I don't know but as far as I remember it was not a very old movie definitely not a classic one.

Sorry but none of them was the one I'm looking for.

Not at all. 13 ghosts is a new movie and nowhere stands in front of the movie I watched. I didn't find anything horror or thriller in 13 ghosts movie.

No.

Thanks guys for your replies. I really appreciate it.

I think the movie was not a popular or official hollywood movie. It might be a movie from some other country in English.

I'll highly appreciate if other people also share their suggestions.

PS: I have added some more information in main post.
Well the movies mentioned above itself aren't very popular and aren't watched by many in India. If it's not English or made in England or other English speaking country then forget it. You'll probably never find it unless you go through a lot of horror lists on IMDb. This is why i track whichever movie i watch now so that in future same thing doesn't happen to me. Back then there wasn't much you could do either so good luck finding it and please let us know if you do find it. Even i am curious to know 😊

Well the movies mentioned above itself aren't very popular and aren't watched by many in India. If it's not English or made in England or other English speaking country then forget it. You'll probably never find it unless you go through a lot of horror lists on IMDb. This is why i track whichever movie i watch now so that in future same thing doesn't happen to me. Back then there wasn't much you could do either so good luck finding it and please let us know if you do find it. Even i am curious to know 😊
I will also have to start doing that from now on. I was watching this show couple of years back where the main protagonist was a bald high school chemistry teacher with cancer. His wife was pregnant at that time and his son had paralysis. No matter how hard I tried . Couldn't remember the name of the show. I think it was Mad Men.

Is it grave encounters ? And can we get some recommendations or can we share some of our favourite movies, tv series in separate thread..it ll be good topic as most of us always wants some recommendations to watch some interesting stuff..so please anyone create a new thread

I will also have to start doing that from now on. I was watching this show couple of years back where the main protagonist was a bald high school chemistry teacher with cancer. His wife was pregnant at that time and his son had paralysis. No matter how hard I tried . Couldn't remember the name of the show. I think it was Mad Men.
I guess Its breaking bad one of most watched and highly rated tv show

Is it grave encounters ? And can we get some recommendations or can we share some of our favourite movies, tv series in separate thread..it ll be good topic as most of us always wants some recommendations to watch some interesting stuff..so please anyone create a new thread
I created couple of months back. No one posted so asked the team to close the thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock