Seeking Help Can You Tell That Hollywood Horror Movie Name?

No. It was not a footage handycam type movie.
Is it one of the wrong turn franchise movie? 😂

Anyway, i do agree we need a thread to discuss English TV shows and movies. Somewhere where we can recommend as well as discuss it.

Last edited:
It's difficult to find movie on google without knowing name of any actor etc..between my childhood favourite horror movie was the ring and i also didn't remember this movie name..but one day i found that movie after too much search..and i think here too the ring ll be fav of many people

It's difficult to find movie on google without knowing name of any actor etc..between my childhood favourite horror movie was the ring and i also didn't remember this movie name..but one day i found that movie after too much search..and i think here too the ring ll be fav of many people
This is why tracking is so important. I just started few months back and already the list has 135 movies. There's no way i could remember it few years down the line.

Is it one of the wrong turn franchise movie? 😂

Anyway, i do agree we need a thread to discuss English TV shows and movies. Somewhere where we can recommend as well as discuss it.
I dont think bro because am huge fan of wrong turn franchise and I did not remember any movie in wrong turn with same story line 🤔🤔

This is why tracking is so important. I just started few months back and already the list has 135 movies. There's no way i could remember it few years down the line.
Can you share that list bro ..share in pm if it is list of your favourite or good movies...and skip if it just list all movies you watching

I dont think bro because am huge fan of wrong turn franchise and I did not remember any movie in wrong turn with same story line 🤔🤔
Is it worth watching wrong turn after the 5th part? That itself almost ruined the franchise for me so i didn't bother with it.

Is it worth watching wrong turn after the 5th part? That itself almost ruined the franchise for me so i didn't bother with it.
Bro if i watch wrong turn movies now i ll not enjoy that movies Because there ll be always a thought in my mind that they got poor reviews and poor imdb ratings so i cant. Enjoy them now ..but in childhood when i watch wrong turn i didn't know about imdb ,ratings , reviews at all...so I watched and enjoyed that movies without any thoughts in mind

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock