Can't decide between tatasky plus hd or airtel internet tv.

Sky fan

Reaction score
Hi friends,need ur help,i have both connections tatasky plus hd and airtel internet tv,I cant decide which one to pick up,one side dvr features like record 3 channels simultaneously and another side chromecast,internet tv feature..
HELP me in choosing d right one.

After having TS HD DVR, and after members here advised you to continue with that, u went and got Internet TV. U then posted u didnt like Internet TV, and wanted to go back to TS. Later on u posted that u want to sell ADTV, now again ur posting this.

Are u Confused or are u confusing other ???

Brother I think you should stay with Internet TV Because It has a lot more features than others. Rest is upto you..

I can't decide which one to pick now
After having TS HD DVR, and after members here advised you to continue with that, u went and got Internet TV. U then posted u didnt like Internet TV, and wanted to go back to TS. Later on u posted that u want to sell ADTV, now again ur posting this.

Are u Confused or are u confusing other ???

Were you unable to sell both of them? Anyway, my suggestion is to keep internet TV as to me, recording is not that important.

Tata Sky+ HD PVR any time as I don't need Internet services. We can use a smart TV or Chromecast for those things. Recording and 3 tuners matter a lot to me.

My advice is to keep both of them for now and subsribe to one of them of your choice, once you are fully ok with any one of them then sell off other one.

Don't be hurry and sell it off before you are sure :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock