Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

Cartoon network HD not coming on GTPL network..It was started for a week and then removed immediately..What's the use of starting this channel when it was going to be removed within a week by GTPL..

There may be some contract /money issues. May be added later again

Bro Is There Any Contact Issues Of Indiacast with Tata Sky Too??

In my view Sometimes the issue is with certain channels with the broadcaster. Like MTV Hd+ and Vh1 Hd with Dishtv MTV beats with Airtel due to higher individual price of these channels which while taken in a package gets discounted on negotiations. Here the case is different as its a new channel and may be added later as negotiations had to be made regarding adding in the packs on a certain price.

In my view Sometimes the issue is with certain channels with the broadcaster. Like MTV Hd+ and Vh1 Hd with Dishtv MTV beats with Airtel due to higher individual price of these channels which while taken in a package gets discounted on negotiations. Here the case is different as its a new channel and may be added later as negotiations had to be made regarding adding in the packs on a certain price.
Bro But DISHTV is even not adding their own group hd Channels like Zee Tamil , Telugu , Cinemalu and Living Foodz HD's So how we can expect other groups HD channels on it but Tata Sky and Airtel case is different as I feel..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock