Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

Bro But Zee Is their own group and I think there is no deal required in this case then also they are not adding new hd Channels and also in star Channels they haven't added any channel after deal is done so This case is different as I feel:blush:

Deals are done between Dishtv and ZEEL thats for sure I have read somewhere .Also after deal with star all star channels added ie star sports select 1 And select 2 SD along with star gold select SD on Dishtv.Also star utsav movies and star sports first added on D2h.

Deals are done between Dishtv and ZEEL thats for sure I have read somewhere .Also after deal with star all star channels added ie star sports select 1 And select 2 SD along with star gold select SD on Dishtv.Also star utsav movies and star sports first added on D2h.
Bro I am saying that they haven't added any channels from any groups even after deal has done between them like they haven't added maa movies hd and star Suvarna hd from star group they have added only SD Channels that's what I am saying that they are not interested in adding HD Channels..

Bro I am saying that they haven't added any channels from any groups even after deal has done between them like they haven't added maa movies hd and star Suvarna hd from star group they have added only SD Channels that's what I am saying that they are not interested in adding HD Channels..

I will close this now @Abhi bro as the thread is regarding Cartoon network HD+It looks like they will add HD channels in bulk after deals with Sony and ZEEL go through.Meanwhile they may get space also.Also regarding certain channels not added the issue is also with high individual price of these channels in my view.

Looks like after launch of new brand stb, addition of hd Channels expected

I will close this now @Abhi bro as the thread is regarding Cartoon network HD+It looks like they will add HD channels in bulk after deals with Sony and ZEEL go through.Meanwhile they may get space also.Also regarding certain channels not added the issue is also with high individual price of these channels in my view.
Okay Bro Let's Close It..

Looks like after launch of new brand stb, addition of hd Channels expected
Okay Bro Let's Wait For more time, we are already waiting from very very long time If you want to wait more then it's upto you..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock