Change DTH service provider

ajab1000

Reaction score
Currently I am subscribe to BIGTV DTH, HD-DVR is out off stock for more than 4 months , BIGTV is not providing any information on when HD-DVR will be available, so I checked with BIGTV for stopping BIGTV service, they said that Dish/Set-top box/Remote & cables is Reliance BIGTV property & has to be return to BIGTV, but when I bought connection I have already paid charges & its still reliance property?
As my cables are counseled when entering my flat handing cables back is big problem , what is law to change DTH service provider,

Regards

They won't take back cables.... so don't worry.
Just buy another DTH of your choice & they will install the DTH system using the current cable of yours.

If it is difficult, then they wil not try to take cable of ur DTH. You can go ahead and change to another DTH.

Or do one thing buy new DTH & when they come for installation, ask them to install with current cable. Also ask them to provide the same length cable to you. They may charge if cable length is more than specified free cable length.
When RDTV ask for cable , give this new cable to them.

mystic said:
Or do one thing buy new DTH & when they come for installation, ask them to install with current cable. Also ask them to provide the same length cable to you. They may charge if cable length is more than specified free cable length.
When RDTV ask for cable , give this new cable to them.

That is a good idea..

I dont think DTH operators do ask where you cable / set top box / went,,,, until and unless like a good person you go and tell them. Since 2007 we are using dish tv and paid for all equipment etc, and in 2008 we did not just recharge so for 2-6 months we just received phone calls and told them that some money problem is there thats all and after that we changed the house also. So now using the same dish , lnb i can install any dth connection only set top box will not work and for stb i already paid the price.

Even today you can purchase the STB of any service provider from your local market no one will ever ask for your address, they just will give you stb and you yourself with help of local technicians can install the STB and move the dish to required satellite. Or only once they will take the details ona form and then once you are subscribed they will give you login on website, now using my login in dishtv ican change my address to any place so if i change my address to unknown place where will they come and collect the STB. But even this is too much they wont come at all, just disconnect their service, dont reacharge, and keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock