DTH updates Change Your RTN Online [Not Working]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 78,524
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working for me...I called their CC dozen times, sent twitter DMs & also sent emails to their Nodal Office & still they are not being able to change it...

Customer Care people are telling me that my number is correctly updated in their system but on my box, someone else's mobile number is showing...

The link is returning an error saying "Unable to update Please try after some time"...

On my earlier DishTV, I just needed to key in the new number & click save/ok & that's it..The number used to change instantly...

Just talked to another AirTel senior desk person & he told me that, the RTN can only be changed after 1 month in case of a new connection...Currently my connection is only like 8-9 days old...So, I will be trying again when 1 month will be over...

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

You can easily change your Airtel Digital TV registered mobile number online. Please follow the below steps.

1. Go to this link

Update Airtel Digital TV RTN

2. Give your customer ID, and then it will ask for last recharge amount and date.

3. After entering these details correctly, you can go ahead input your desired new number.

4. That's it, your RTN gets updated.

Cheers!!
this link not working ji

Friends i can change my rtn and name few minutes back successfully trough cc.. Try cc to change ur rtn...

Closing this thread, as this hasn't been working for quite some time now. Please use other available means to update the mobile number such as raising a request from the Airtel app or talking to customer care. We will reopen the thread if the issue is resolved by Airtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock