Seeking Help Channel Freezing Problem

Dolby Digital audio can be adjusted only via home theatre system which support hdmi connection. It is not possible to adjust dd audio in any stb.

Dolby Digital audio can be adjusted only via home theatre system which support hdmi connection. It is not possible to adjust dd audio in any stb.
Hmm.. I was able to adjust with my tv remote but stb unable to do... Have seen many references on Google.. Thanks for confirming.. 😃😉..

I'm facing issues again with sun Direct stb.. Suddenly hd channel freeze and go..

Sometimes picture don't come even after changing channel.. Had to remove plug and connect..
Did this 6 times in 2 days.. What happened to sun Direct hevc box?

I'm facing issues again with sun Direct stb.. Suddenly hd channel freeze and go..

Sometimes picture don't come even after changing channel.. Had to remove plug and connect..
It is complete failure of sun direct HEVC technology.it is happening every day. freezing & flickering problem.mostly with sun network HD channels.
They utterly failed in acquiring HEVC Technology

Last edited:

Just adjust your antenna, problem is not with stb

Just adjust your antenna, problem is not with stb
but it is happening for few minutes like 3-5 mins,after restart it is working fine. are you sure it is antenna problem ?
if it is antenna problem, how it is working fine after few minutes.because antenna wont set-right itself in few minutes right.
and how lot of members facing the same issue at same time,after HEVC process?
do you mean every one need to change the antenna angle to new frequency?

Last edited:
I too had the same problem when I created this thread, then I gave complaint to sun shine service centre, and they said the problem is only with my antenna, not with box and technician came and adjusted the antenna and also he replaced my old HDMI cable to new HDMI cable for free cost, and then problem has solved for me :)

I too had the same problem when I created this thread, then I gave complaint to sun shine service centre, and they said the problem is only with my antenna, not with box and technician came and adjusted the antenna and also he replaced my old HDMI cable to new HDMI cable for free cost, and then problem has solved for me :)
ok thanks for the advice.let we try,hope problem will be solved.
so we need to adjust antenna or lnb?

But antenna means I'm not getting channels if I turned set top box on or off and not even after factory reset.. Only power plug remove and keeping only giving channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock