Seeking Help Channel List for Airtel Digital TV Unlimited Dhamaka Pack (UDP) 996 and 1199 for 12 months

It will be 126/month only because they will deduct 1199 at once & balance will be shown as 00.00. So, you need to do a recharge of 126 only afterwards or better you take 12M topup of it, you will get some offers also.
I mean to say that UDP 1199 as base pack+India hd pack 126 can i get this?

From where can I get this pack activated bro? And does it contain English news channels?
It doesn't contain any English channel. First check with nodal officer that you are eligible for this pack or not. Then do a recharge of 1199, pack will be automatically activated.

It doesn't contain any English channel. First check with nodal officer that you are eligible for this pack or not. Then do a recharge of 1199, pack will be automatically activated.
And myplan 99 would be gone? How did you become eligible? Which region do you live in?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock