Channel update taking too long

Kakarla

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently purchased airtel internet tv. I have observed that channel list gets updated periodically when I start the STB. but it takes too long like 15 mins or more. I start it to watch a program but its over by the time I can change a channel. Is this a problem with the device or all of you face the same issue and its common? Sometimes i have to restart the whole device for me to be able to change the channel. Please advice if i have to change the device

@Kakarla when you switch off before that service list update gets over the time for service list update gets longer

Usually it will take less than 2 minutes and 15 minutes not all needed just allow it to complete if you restart the time gets longer & longer.

it happened to me also, it took almost half a day. This happened after upgrading Android from 45 to 67 version. Be patient is all I can say.
I also did repeated reboots, unplugging etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock