Channel V is showing 4 CWC-2015 matches in Hindi

praks001 said:
That was sarcastic dude. They are forcibly feeding cricket to us. Just imagine if India crashes out of group stage, just like in 2007, they will go bankrupt. I am really frustrated with this World Cup.

now let us imagine n wonder if india win this time as they won it last time then star india wud have the surplus also.

imagine like india reached the 20-20 world cup final if they reach this time also then ss wud definitely have a lot of surplus.

imagine like india won the champions trophy without losing any of the matches then ss wud definitely.....

so bro. it is a business decision.
in india cricket is a religion ( as said by our honorable supreme court)

india vs pakistan match was watched by over 150 crore people of the world which means over 22 % population of the world.

so bro u r wrong in ur own judgement.

Prateek Marwadi said:
now let us imagine n wonder if india win this time as they won it last time then star india wud have the surplus also.

imagine like india reached the 20-20 world cup final if they reach this time also then ss wud definitely have a lot of surplus.

imagine like india won the champions trophy without losing any of the matches then ss wud definitely.....

india vs pakistan match was watched by over 150 crore people of the world which means over 22 % population of the world.

In 2003 ODI world cup, SMax got lot of surplus.Then in 2007 ODI world cup, SMax got too much loss with that tournament. Then 2020 WC in 2007, sold out for less price and Star got lot of profit with that. So, it all depends on that performs of the team and luck for that channel.

sathishbabu4u said:
In 2003 ODI world cup, SMax got lot of surplus.Then in 2007 ODI world cup, SMax got too much loss with that tournament. Then 2020 WC in 2007, sold out for less price and Star got lot of profit with that. So, it all depends on that performs of the team and luck for that channel.

did i say anything different?

Prateek Marwadi said:

I have no issues with them showing cricket all day. They can show cricket 48 hours in a day. Even on Star Plus, Star Gold, Cartoon Network or whatever. I don't care. But the thing is they should give up on other rights such as La Liga, Serie A or EPL if they don't wanna broadcast it.

praks001 said:
I have no issues with them showing cricket all day. They can show cricket 48 hours in a day. Even on Star Plus, Star Gold, Cartoon Network or whatever. I don't care. But the thing is they should give up on other rights such as La Liga, Serie A or EPL if they don't wanna broadcast it.

everything is profit-motive. they can give up even on cricket if they r reaping profits in doing so.
remember - last year india tour of bangladesh.

poor poor strategy from star sports side.
priority is being given to domestic cricket:D:D:D
WC is going on n they r showing many important matches on V channels :wall:wall:wall
then y mahender singh dhoni is promoting ss by saying ask ur cable operator n subscribe to ss channels today n also said that all the matches ll b shown to ss channels.

i paid 4 ss 2 + 3 but do not have v channel.

big cheating very big cheating :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

But V channel is there in minimum base pack of D2H. You are using D2H so you should get it. Not sure about other DTH.

Sadiq said:
But V channel is there in minimum base pack of D2H. You are using D2H so you should get it. Not sure about other DTH.

u r right bro. every dth has v channel in base pack only.
but i m using a la carte in d2h so i m not happy.
i ll miss aus vs nz match or else i ll watch it in adtv.

but people like me who r in a la carte ll miss these matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock