DTH updates Channel V removing from Dishtv platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until 17 December after expiring Nss6 Dish TV will change satellite with new channels addition. Right now they are only replacing or removing channels not adding new.

We are only waiting and waiting first till Diwali now new year and so on and so forth.Lets see and wait.I will wait till Jan-2018 before taking a final decision.

I am satisfied with Dish TV. I feel they fight for customer with providers. Otherwise, there would be high increase in price of all packages

I only miss Star Sports select SD channels and Ten 2,3 HD channels.

Raja bro It looks you have HD connection as you are asking for Ten 2 .3 HD .Go for Full HD you get Star sports select HD there as with Star it looks very difficult at this stage for Dishtv to add the Star sports select SD channels. Ten2 and Ten 3 HD should come by January-2018 as deal comes up for renewal with Sony.

Right now I have no reason to continue Dishtv expect my crt TV still I am waiting for Saam TV, Fakt Marathi, Maharashtra 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock