Channels are getting strucked

SarfaRaZ said:
Expirey date is nearing :k

Nov 2015 Expiry date is for contract with ISRO. It is not the date when INSAT 4A will be decommissioned. Insat 4A will be running till Dec 2017

Sarkar said:
Nov 2015 Expiry date is for contract with ISRO. It is not the date when INSAT 4A will be decommissioned. Insat 4A will be running till Dec 2017

sakar dear you might be right that insat has life till dec 2017 but gsat10 given by isro to tatasky as insat space replacement is only shows that few period back when insat faced power glitch. life is now shortened for insat and insat experiencing this issues are only seems due to same so according to theory based facts insat is already nearing own death. may be nov 2015 is contract expiry but in 2016 it self we may see decommission of insat 4a which no one can deny.

If these problem is due to satellite power problem then C band chs should also have this same problem. Isn't it ?:huh

If any problem occurs to insat4a sat suddenly.whats the option for ts.do they use gsat10 tps for a short period ?

sudheep said:
If any problem occurs to insat4a sat suddenly.whats the option for ts.do they use gsat10 tps for a short period ?

Owner of INSAT 4A is ISRO not Tatasky. So if any problem arise during contract period then solution ISRO has to provide solution or they have to pay compensation to Tatasky

Sarkar said:
Owner of INSAT 4A is ISRO not Tatasky. So if any problem arise during contract period then solution ISRO has to provide solution or they have to pay compensation to Tatasky

But what customer will get benefited with black screen !! After the death of INSAT 4A :wall:angry:'(

From past 1 or 2 weeks signal strength decreased from 90-80 to 60-50 and quality which always remain full goes down to 80. And today is not first time channels are getting struck in these weeks. First I thought my stb is dying but all stb have same issue then I thought its my dish problem so i cleaned it but no use.

Sarkar said:
If these problem is due to satellite power problem then C band chs should also have this same problem. Isn't it ?:huh

you got me slightly wrong. due to power satellite's life was shortened so it might be possible that the side which damaged is ku band and you may not face same thing in c band channels. but ya some where you are also right that if full satellite including c band now under working condition in low power so error can be on both c and ku band channels. this thing is only can be confirmed if any single c band tp has fta channel and our satellite experts can check the same that on c band that any tp has same kind of channel struck issues or not. as it's device only you never know how and when it acts mischievous so every thing which you can take is only to take every thing as precocious to be ready anytime to face anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock