Chennai DAS Updates.

Here we go VK analogue channel list as of 18 March 2018 : :smile:

1. Blessing TV ( renamed in hindi I think)
2.KTV
3.Star Vijay
4.MNX(English Audio)
5.History TV
6.Makkal
7.Vellicham
8.TTD
9.Sankara
10.News 18 TN
11.Times now
12.Sahana
13.Murasu
14.Jaya max
15.music zone
16.Jaya plus
17.Zee Tamil
18.Republic
19.Kalaingar TV
20.VK digital info channel
21.DD Podhigai
22.Sun TV
23.Polimer
24.Colors Tamil
25.Jaya TV
26.Polimer News
27.News 7
28.Kalaingar seithigal
29.Sree plus
30.Puthiyathalaimurai
31.VEL tv
32.Adithya
33.Star MoviesHD
34.Siripoli
35.Jothi
36.JJ tv
37.CNN NEWS18
38.MOVIES NOW
39.INDIA TODAY
40.MIRROR NOW
41.CNBC TV18
42.ISAI ARUVI
43. 1 YES(planet news)
44.J movie
45.WION
46. Captain TV..

Edit the table

Last edited:
My greedy LCO asks me to pay full :angry::wall::tears:

My LCO too said the same, he asked me to get the STB at my own risk as he can neither give free replacement or any refund nor guarantee same MSO service as anything can happen in Chennai as SCV was pressing him every single day and Arasu cable can easily enter by force once DAS is fully implemented. This was the main reason why i was struck with Analogue for so long.

Last edited:
Here we go VK analogue channel list as of 18 March 2018 : :smile:

1. Blessing TV ( renamed in hindi I think)
2.KTV
3.Star Vijay
4.MNX(English Audio)
5.History TV
6.Makkal
7.Vellicham
8.TTD
9.Sankara
10.News 18 TN
11.Times now
12.Sahana
13.Murasu
14.Jaya max
15.music zone
16.Jaya plus
17.Zee Tamil
18.Republic
19.Kalaingar TV
20.VK digital info channel
21.DD Podhigai
22.Sun TV
23.Polimer
24.Colors Tamil
25.Jaya TV
26.Polimer News
27.News 7
28.Kalaingar seithigal
29.Sree plus
30.Puthiyathalaimurai
31.VEL tv
32.Adithya
33.Star MoviesHD
34.Siripoli
35.Jothi
36.JJ tv
37.CNN NEWS18
38.MOVIES NOW
39.INDIA TODAY
40.MIRROR NOW
41.CNBC TV18
42.ISAI ARUVI
43. 1 YES(planet news)
44.J movie
45.WION
46. Captain TV..

Edit the table

Thanks for the list. It seems the channel order has changed. Also Sun Music & Chutti TV seems missing and i hope KTV & Star Vijay feeds are ok as those seems very first and weak slots as Velicham, MAA Telugu and any channels places there were very hard to watch and also most times missing.

Will update the list by today. :)(y)

VK analogue channel list :
Thanks for the list. It seems the channel order has changed. Also Sun Music & Chutti TV seems missing and i hope KTV & Star Vijay feeds are ok as those seems very first and weak slots as Velicham, MAA Telugu and any channels places there were very hard to watch and also most times missing.

Will update the list by today. :)(y)
All the channels that are present in the list are viewable but VK is playing mine game with Zee Tamil and Adithya some time.

VK analogue channel list :

All the channels that are present in the list are viewable but VK is playing mine game with Zee Tamil and Adithya some time.

Yes, VK quality is excellent and they do seem to play tricks to keep subscribers from certain channels whom they consider as competition as i have always seen News 18 TN having Audio sync issues most times which didn't look like happening by mistake. Hope they spare the new entry Colors Tamil.

I am from medavakkam . And I am using only VK analogue . Previously used Arasu cable and Arasu settop box 1 year ago but my LCO switched to VK and my old Arasu box lying idle in shelf :rolleyes:
Thanks for the update.
Is your LCO not giving any sports in the analogue. Previously LCOs giving sports channels (india cricket channel). But after Jan 1st , all LCOs seems removed the sports channel.

Thanks for the update.
Is your LCO not giving any sports in the analogue. Previously LCOs giving sports channels (india cricket channel). But after Jan 1st , all LCOs seems removed the sports channel.
No my LCO not giving any special channels. By the way which area district you are from?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock