Chennai DAS Updates.

People are paying Rs 120-130 every month for analogue and why should MSO give this for free? Unless the MSO starts to demand money for Analogue or TRAI bans analogue LCO's will keep promoting Analogue for their own benefits and Analogue will be the face of Chennai Cable.
how will the MSO know how many connecitons are there in analogue???? They have to depend on the LCO for the count, which is always under quoted.

Vk digital has been changed by our area lco.first he is with tccl...changed tccl sd setup box to vk digital HD setup box for rs 400..tccl SD box got for 600 rs...

how will the MSO know how many connecitons are there in analogue???? They have to depend on the LCO for the count, which is always under quoted.

They have to collect something atleast else no way Analogue stops at Chennai. Why would LCO promote DAS if they get Rs 130 unaudited profit per connection via Analogue?

Most MSO in Chennai are collecting Rs 500 per SD STB, so to make DAS a hit MSO has to offer STB's at Rs 250 (similar to Arasu) and collect Rs 25 additional per month as 10 months EMI. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".

Vk digital has been changed by our area lco.first he is with tccl...changed tccl sd setup box to vk digital HD setup box for rs 400..tccl SD box got for 600 rs...

So you now have VK Digital DAS connection? How is the experience under VK?

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 28 Nov 2017

--

Republic Tv Duplicates IN

Puthiya Thalaimurai OUT

--

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil (over 15 tamil channels lesser than SCV) & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

Your lco might be 💰 hungry one. He might be offering basic Tamil package at 210 and demanding you extra. But there is p3 pack where lco can pay only 70 rs and offer at 250 to customer. This is the package at most parts of Chennai. With the kind of service I receive from dth., Scv is way down. I feel bad at the way people(even me) without knowledge going for digital cable.
My lCO said no P3 pack. I spoke to SCV customer care. They said they will speak to lCO. Not sure anything will happen. I am not going to pay for this month.

LCO is cheating you definitely in my opinion. Move to any DTH and you will feel happy.

LCO is cheating you definitely in my opinion. Move to any DTH and you will feel happy.

yes. Customer care is saying I am not subscribed to SCV tamil Plus.. When I login to my portal is says SCV Tamil and Vijay TV as Addon. Not sure what to do.

Bro when I login to my portal basic pack is shown as SCV Tamil and addon Vijay TV. customer care is saying the package what is there for me is not SCV tamil plus. does SCV tamil is different from SCV tamil plus. I am only getting only tamil channels. zero sports channels, zero kids. only times now is coming in English news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock