Chennai DAS Updates.

So SCV is taking back Chennai. So, mostly my LCO too might change MSO, lets see.... Also VK seems to be too lazy, today afternoon K TV was fully outof sync, VK seems to be just allowing that. :mad: Atleast if they had me i would be checking all channels every 30 mins and correct any issues. ;)

I think nowadays in Chennai only 2 DAS packs,

All SD pack with all SD channels &
All HD pack with with all SD & HD channels.

Donno how SCV will remove polimer channels if they have just 2 packs.

So you should be receiving all the packs for Rs 210 (Rs 165 + 30 GST + 15 LCO monthly collection fee). :)(y)

Thanks for your reply. But my LCO was saying different. He said we need to get add on for sports or kids etc...Let me reconfirm from my LCO before activating it..

Thanks for your reply. But my LCO was saying different. He said we need to get add on for sports or kids etc...Let me reconfirm from my LCO before activating it..
If that case monthly package cost must be base price in 100+

Arasu offers all SD channels at Rs 210 (incl of tax) & VK & TCCL were offering them at Rs 200-250 (incl of tax) so no way SCV offers the same SD pack costlier than Rs 250.

May be your LCO is building a story to increase the subscription rate.

Arasu offers all SD channels at Rs 210 (incl of tax) & VK & TCCL were offering them at Rs 200-250 (incl of tax) so no way SCV offers the same SD pack costlier than Rs 250.

May be your LCO is building a story to increase the subscription rate.

as per most of the LCOs in chennai they are charging flat rate of Rs250 for SD all channels ( except polimer and polimer news) and Rs350 for HD, these are the rates in annanagar,nungambakkam choolaimedu and mylapore. as cponfirmed by my friends there.

as per most of the LCOs in chennai they are charging flat rate of Rs250 for SD all channels ( except polimer and polimer news) and Rs350 for HD, these are the rates in annanagar,nungambakkam choolaimedu and mylapore. as cponfirmed by my friends there.

Yes. My LCO is offering All SD pack at Rs 250 and HD pack (excluding SCV HD channels) at Rs 300. But some LCO's collect same SD packs at Rs 300 & HD pack (excluding SCV HD channels) at Rs 350. This is the case for most VK Digital LCO's.

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 02 Nov 2017

--

None IN

Puthu Yugam OUT

--

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil (over 12 tamil channels lesser than SCV) & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

Last edited:
PekDXK5.gif

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 03 Nov 2017

--

None IN

Puthu Yugam & ISAI Aruvi OUT

--

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil (over 13 tamil channels lesser than SCV) & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

SCV has a very stable connection even in this bad weather. Not a single minute cut of the services during this rain

lot of channels off in VK analog.
Can any body is it from VK side or my LCO doing something else..
whole second band is off. Kalaignar, discovery, ten2 also off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock