Chennai DAS Updates.

lot of channels off in VK analog.
Can any body is it from VK side or my LCO doing something else..
whole second band is off. Kalaignar, discovery, ten2 also off

It was temporary, now all slots are active so its VK for sure. :)

I thought it was the end of Analogue :love: and thought my LCO might either force us to buy STB or move to some other MSO who has Analogue. :sneaky:

But many of the slots are filled with Republic Tv. Instead of calling the MSO VK Digital we can call them Republic Digital as even their own Jyoti tv is now showing Republic Tv. :LOL:

Any latest infos from your LCO?

Last edited:
No info from my LCO. He is just busy with collecting monthly subscription. If i ask any question, only answer he give is "buy VK stb for 500 rs. and monthly subscription is rs. 250 , u will get all the channels".
I fed up with my current LCO, any way , again am going to change my residence, hope i will get my prev. LCO in my new place.

I got SCV set top box with SCV Tamil package... How many channels will I get. My LCO says only 85 channels are part of this pack. can any one confirm???

No info from my LCO. He is just busy with collecting monthly subscription. If i ask any question, only answer he give is "buy VK stb for 500 rs. and monthly subscription is rs. 250 , u will get all the channels".
I fed up with my current LCO, any way , again am going to change my residence, hope i will get my prev. LCO in my new place.

Same with my LCO, he visited today for the monthly subscription and said he wont go with SCV and he is giving STB to only those who demand and he thinks Arasu wont enter but he is not sure about Arasu.

I got SCV set top box with SCV Tamil package... How many channels will I get. My LCO says only 85 channels are part of this pack. can any one confirm???

If your LCO is collecting anywhere from Rs 200 to 250 then you mostly would be getting all the SD channels.

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 08 Nov 2017

--

None IN

Puthu Yugam & Puthiya Thalaimurai OUT

--

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil (over 15 tamil channels lesser than SCV) & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

Last edited:
VK Digital Analogue Updates - 08 Nov 2017

--

None IN

Puthu Yugam & Puthiya Thalaimurai OUT

--

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil (over 15 tamil channels lesser than SCV) & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over
looks very positive.. showing signs of analogue shut off. very soon we should see only basic tamil channels like polimer network are available and wahtever they feel. this is called forced shift to digital. if you ask your LCO he will say all channels are available in digital mode. very soon analogue users will feel its useless paying 100Rs or 120 Rs for very basic channels in analogue.

Last edited:
Can some one list the channels in scv tamil pack. I am not getting puthiya thalaimurai, polimer, no sports, no english news channel except times now. No kids channel. My lco is saying 210 rs. Not sure he is cheating me as I am new to this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock