Chennai DAS Updates.

Today i saw ad in VTV (local channel in VK analog).
Adirathi vilai kuraippu - VK HD STB only for Rs. 499. Reach out to your local cable operator and register with Rs.200.

QmVEXdo.jpg

i have to check with my LCO, what is his plan, moving to Arasu or staying with VK, and what about DAS implementation etc..
will check it on weekend.

I think LCO's are using Arasu free STB as a trick to force MSO's to offer free STB and stay with private MSO so LCO's can keep both the subscribers and subscription as per their wish. So LCO's might try to stay with VK or go back to SCV to get free STB and also get the HD pack at Rs 300/350.

Unless Arasu starts supplying free STB in Chennai, its not certain on which side the LCO's will move.

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 29 July 2017

"Sony Ten 1" OUT

"Star Sports 1 Tamil & HD STB & Broad Band Info Channel" IN

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 29 July 2017

"Sony Ten 1" OUT

"Star Sports 1 Tamil & HD STB & Broad Band Info Channel" IN
Yes.just now noticed.
Hope VK add SS1 tamil for pro kabaddi and TNPL cricket.
Don't know the reason for this , as VK didn't sony six for IPL , and SS1 for champion trophy, and Sony six for current ind SL test series, but suddenly added SS1 tamil for pro kabaddi and TNPL.

Yes.just now noticed.
Hope VK add SS1 tamil for pro kabaddi and TNPL cricket.
Don't know the reason for this , as VK didn't sony six for IPL , and SS1 for champion trophy, and Sony six for current ind SL test series, but suddenly added SS1 tamil for pro kabaddi and TNPL.

Yes, VK Digital is a big mystery. Also i saw your post about VK HD STB for Rs 500 shown in VTV Ad but my LCO never mentioned this, so may be he might be in a mood to switch MSO soon.

Rs 500 for HD STB seems good but i cant pay Rs 600 for 2 TV's and Rs 900 for 3 tv's. I at-least want a 50% discount for 2nd and 3rd tv's so for 2 Tv's its Rs 450 and for 3 tv's its Rs 600.

Also Arasu seems to want to drag DAS completion by Dec so its another 5 months of Analogue if TRAI does not interfere.

I think VK removed Ten 1 so people who want this channel for soccer will be forced to subscribe to DAS. Yes, i miss watching football but wont subscribe to DAS unless there is a clarity on MSO continuation with LCO.

I would suggest VK to replace Republic Tv with Ten 1, Nick with Republic Tv and place Nick in the vacant slot next to "Asirvatham" so Ten Sports users who love watching Soccer and WWE continue to stay with local cable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock